Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Dear Blog reading friends,

I have decided to bite the bullet and make a change in my blogging habits. From now on, this space here will be reserved for blogs that relate to filmmaking, the media entertainment industry in general, etc., only. Blogs of a personal nature will now be posted on my myspace page (though I may post personal blogs here if they ALSO relate to filmmaking). It just makes more sense to keep my ramblings about banana trees and the like on myspace. The good news is that I plan to blog a lot more often here. I want to create a more serious blogging atmosphere with a lot more outside information. I want this to eventually become a blog that people come to to discover the latest in media news. I spend a lot of time surfing the web but very little time sharing what I learn from others.

Anyway, if you use myspace, you can find my profile here. I will not add you as a friend if I don't know you, unless you send me a message specifically stating that you've seen our films or something like that and would like to keep up with what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment