Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I hope that birds peck Ryan Pomeranz's eyes out. . . .

Ah, blog, how I have neglected thee. Myspace is a nasty addiction. I must find a way to temper its drain on my life.

Anyway, not much new going on here. Had several potential jobs come up recently, none of which actually materialized. I'm kind of broke.

Today I screened my first complete cut of "Melissa With A Heart Around It" at UCF. The reaction was positive overall, and I also received many helpful suggestions. The big question remains whether or not I can fix the minor problems without going out for reshoots. I can't really afford reshoots, and I also don't want to deal with the hassle. So for now, I will continue to experiment in the editing room.

Also, Ryan Pomeranz, friend and colleague, has informed me that my last blog post was absurdly over-emotional (he doesn't understand having an emotional attachment to a bird). I am going to see if I can arrange for a hawk to bite out his tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment