Thursday, October 27, 2005

Possible Future Band Names: "Willie B. & The Postpartum Depressions" or "Rod & The Psychic Readings"

I've noticed a curious new trend in first responders to my blogs as follows. . . .

At 1:29 AM, Willie B. said...

Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. I have a site about postpartum depression that I just started last week. Well, I just wanted to comment and say you have a neat blog. keep it up and have fun blogging!

Thx.
SonnyM.

At 12:43 PM, Rod said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a psychic reading site. You can find everything about psychic reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

First off, why is Willie B. signing his blog Sonny M.?

Second, there's no way these are two well meaning strangers who happened upon my blog and in thoughtful response decided to steer me toward their postpartum depression and psychic reading blogs respectively. I've decided both posts are part of a vast right-wing conspiracy meant to confuse me by making me believe I am (a.) popular, (b.) a recent mother, and (c.) haunted.

So if my many fans will excuse me, I need to go drown my baby and commune with it once it is dead. Please, leave a comment in my absence. In particular, feel welcome to leave an invitation to your blogs on veganism and Prussian art or whatever. I'm still looking for band names.

No comments:

Post a Comment