Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It ain't rocket science, but it's damn entertaining.

Over at Newsvine (my first source for news), a user named Ardith has generously compiled this list of links on the unfolding scandal of Crazy-Ass-Astronaut-gate. Some of my favorite Newsvine user comments so far:
"She drove 900 miles wearing diapers. See what women will do to get a scientist? An astronaut scientists is just the cherry on top of the Sundae of Sweetness that is science." Cash

"When I was in college, we had an aphorism for choosing both dates and majors: humanities for conversation, business for money, science for sex." Jimmy Havok

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the craziest fucking thing I've ever heard." Corey Spring

"I am not sure if i can believe space exists any more." JoulesBeef

"To insanity... and beyond!" protoolrobot

"When a defendant potentially has access to interplanetary transportation you have to consider them a flight risk." Obleo
In the mean time, Weekend America did a segment Saturday on astronaut diaries. I'd love to read what Lisa Marie Nowak's colleagues wrote about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment