Friday, January 26, 2007

The Poopy Diaper Cometh

I have never changed a poopy diaper in my life. Well, I have never changed any kind of diaper, but specifically, it's the poopy variety I've been avoiding for 26 years. Tomorrow morning, however, I will wake up at 5:30am and travel to Melbourne to babysit my niece Zoey, and there's a definite risk factor for poopy diapers.

This week I turned down another good coordinating job, this one for a six-week pilot. I'm definitely in the desert with the devil these days. He's tempting me just the way he tempted Willem Dafoe in Last Temptation of Christ, only here he's trying to convince me that I'm blowing my career by sticking with grad school. Sometimes the devil can be very convincing.

For some reason, today's photo looks like a reflection in water to me. I call it, "Watercolor Skies."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. When I read the title to this entry, my subconscious reaction was that you were announcing the imminent birth of your first child, and doing so rather crudely at that. But this makes more sense.

    Also, I must stress that after 2 years (and change) of associating your words with the green backdrop, it will be a little difficult to get used to this layout. This is my favorite font though, so good on ya.

    Cheers,
    Diego

    ReplyDelete