Friday, February 16, 2007

Cruisin'

My obnoxious sister April sent me an email last night ragging on me for not blogging every day. Thursday through Monday I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise with family and friends to Key West and Cozumel. I took plenty of photos with some good ones I'll be using as my pictures of the day for the next couple of weeks. First, some vacation photos with no intentional artistic value.

My wife took this photo of our ship, the Enchantment of the Seas:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also took this photo of Key West from our cabin window:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Key West I enjoyed a nice cigar:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Angelyn was attacked by a cat with opposable thumbs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Mexico, Angelyn and I drank enormous Margaritas at Carlos & Charlie's:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the waitress pinched my nipples:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then it was back to our cabin for some rest and relaxation:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mother covered almost the entire cost of the cruise. All told, I think Angelyn and I only spent about $250. Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, you can blog text and pictures from your phone to blogger sites.

    ReplyDelete