Monday, February 07, 2005

In my mind I don't seem to be going to Carolina....

Well, I was supposed to hear back from Carolina Film & Video Fest today on both "NAKED" and INDIAN RIVER ORANGES, but no word. I can only assume at this point that Carolina is one of those "busy" fests without the resources to notify its non-selectees. If this assumption is correct, then I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought my odds were pretty good. Literally. They received only 500 submissions (includes BOTH shorts and features) and just over 50 screenplays. That's probably close to the best odds I'll face at a fest this year, so a double rejection there would certainly be a blow. I went ahead an emailed the programmer just in case, but I think I'll have to write this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment